- I was in Chicago for a work conference this week and had the pleasure of meeting and spending time with Marcia. It was like I’d known her for ages and we talked up a storm! Fun times. While at the conference, I did my very best to stay standing whenever possible–sitting for hours in long sessions makes this old body cranky.
- An article I wrote for the Daily Burn got picked up by Huffington Post Healthy Living yesterday. I’m very excited! Head on over and check it out.
- If you didn’t see it in the news this week, the Mid Atlantic just about floated away the other day. We have lots of streams around my neighborhood and they were all overflowing their banks–it was pretty crazy to see it all.
- My friend Becky and I decided to try a par course workout yesterday around one of the local lakes. Let’s just say this: there was plenty of laughter involved!
- I am very excited about our weekend plans. Sat. night we are heading off in a limo with nine other couples to Volt, a restaurant in nearby Frederick to mark a friend’s birthday. The chef? No big deal, just the runner up in Bravo’s Top Chef a couple of years ago. We’ll be sitting at the chef’s table, too! Sunday morning could be a little rough…
What’s on your agenda for the weekend?