It’s year’s end and if you’re like me, you’re taking stock of the year on many levels. Because this is a running blog, however, I want to hear about your year of running. I did something similar last year and it was a ton of fun, so let’s go for it again.
I want you to answer the following questions about your 2012 year of running. Do it here, do it on your blog, do it anywhere, just, as they say, do it. I’ll post the questions, along with my answers, to get you started. Then fill in the blanks!
- Best race experience? Wow. This is tough because I can’t say I had a great year of racing. But, I probably had the most fun with my first of two triathlons this season. It was great to get back to it.
- Best run? I’m going to have to go with the 21 miler on snowy, muddy trails last February. I think I laughed more that day than I have all year!
- Best new piece of gear? I’m going to have to go with my Oiselle Rundelicious top. Love the fit, love the color, love the zipper pocket!
- Best piece of running advice you received? To give glycogen depletion runs a try. Something new and experimental for me, in spite of my bonk at CIM.
- Most inspirational runner? This is a tough one because there are so many, both on a personal and a virtual level, but I’m going to go with Harmony from Keep on Keeping On, who has had one tough year thrown at her and yet handles it with class on a daily basis.
- If you could sum up your year in a couple of words, what would they be? Out of the box.
Now it’s your turn!