My big fat badass Tuesday

IMG 1607 300x224 My big fat badass Tuesday

My sentiments exactly

We’ve been hanging at the Jersey shore the past few days (Avalon to be specific) and loving life. Whenever I go on vacation I keep my routine of getting up early for the most part and still get my workouts in. Tuesday I had the chance to get in a great day of mileage and training. Here’s the summary (and by the way, the bike ride was 16 miles, not 60 as it sounds when I say it!):

IMG 1603 224x300 My big fat badass Tuesday

Crossfitting fun

IMG 1604 224x300 My big fat badass Tuesday
IMG 1600 300x224 My big fat badass Tuesday

The kids version of Crossfit

Mr. Zippy getting in on the crossfit

Comments

I LOVE LOVE getting up early on vacation, keeping my regular schedule and getting in a great workout. And then napping! lol It really is my favorite thing. I did that yesterday. Hope you are enjoying your vacation!
    J recently posted..Random Things TuesdayMy Profile

You are my hero! I don’t make training enough of a priority on vacation – I usually end up staying out late and then don’t want to get up earlier enough to run long in the morning.
    Raquelita recently posted..Freedom Run 8K DNSMy Profile

I FINALLY found a pair of minimalist shoes that I LOVE and that LOVE ME BACK (more importantly). They’re New Balance Gel 3 or something like that, trail shoe. They’re super ugly. Black and purple with some yellow parts but they are divine to run in.

I’ve never been to the Jersey shore but my boss is going there on vacation next week.
    Coy recently posted..70.3 Muncie. Only 2 days away.My Profile

Have a great time at the shore. I love the beach and hope to get there at some point this summer. And I’m with you, I like to get up early on vacations and get some training in, it makes the day go better and I love to explore new places on foot or bike. Some of my best runs have been while on vacation when I have no idea where I’m going, I just head out the door. So fun!
    Beth @ Miles and Trials recently posted..BQ Baby!!!!My Profile

YAY for the Jersey shore =) We are heading there in August for a week (Long Beach Island!) Do VA/DC’ers come up north to vacation? I thought most headed down to the NC area!?!
    Awesome workout the other day – I love brick workouts – the pain is so good! Have a wonderful vacation!!!
    Michele @ nycrunningmama recently posted..4th of July and Why I Need To RunMy Profile

I am tired just reading about your workout! Awesome that you felt strong after 16 miles on the bike in the heat. Although after this ‘ring of fire’ heat wave we’re in here in chi-town, 89 sounds kind of cool. Ugh.
    Teamarcia recently posted..Mezamashii Project GiveawayMy Profile

First off I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question which I’d like to ask if you don’t
    mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear
    your mind prior to writing. I have had a tough time clearing my mind
    in getting my ideas out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to
    15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!
    treadmill running recently posted..treadmill runningMy Profile

Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it
    is truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels.

I will be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!
    Adriana recently posted..AdrianaMy Profile

I believe everything posted was very reasonable. However, consider this, suppose you were to write a
    killer headline? I mean, I don’t wish to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added a title that grabbed a person’s
    attention? I mean My big fat badass Tuesday – Miss Zippy is kinda vanilla.
    You might look at Yahoo’s home page and see how they create article headlines to get viewers to open the links. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to get readers interested about what you’ve written.
    Just my opinion, it might bring your posts a little livelier.
    kredyt pko sa kalkulator recently posted..kredyt pko sa kalkulatorMy Profile

10. Megan C. says

Just found your blog through Happy Fit Mama– I’m FROM Avalon! Born and raised. My parents still live there, but I’m in Northern VA now. Following you on Twitter now, too.

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog website?

The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this
    your broadcast offered bright clear concept
    Zielona kawa recently posted..Zielona kawaMy Profile

Permanent installations in vehicles gave way to the portable
    Bag Phones, furnished with a cigarette lighter
    plug. Opioids provides short, intermediate and resilient
    analgesia, dependant on the precise properties of the medication (( An opioid
    is really a chemical that works by binding to opioid receptors, that are found principally inside the nerves inside the
    body and the gastrointestinal tract. In addition,
    Wikipedia can be be extremely helpful any moment a student
    encounters an expression, name, and other amount of information that’s unfamiliar.
    Tressa recently posted..TressaMy Profile

Paige Turnah is in the center of spreading her English
    wisdom to Wesley Pipes and Rico Sturdy. The only thing they know for positive is that Paige has an amazing ass they usually want a piece of it.
    Paige will get an informal welcome to the Hood. Paige teases
    them by shoving her ass in their faces, and will
    get felt up for her efforts. Paige Turnah drops to her
    knees the place she’s met with 2 big black cocks. The intensity
    of the double blowjob is something that mere words can’t describe.
    Please know that Paige practically sucked the black skin
    off of those massive, black cocks.
    Lydia recently posted..LydiaMy Profile

Designing websites is for those who are artistic and can help a company grab the attention of people viewing their
    site. In fact, the Red Wings make a point of showing off just how far-flung Red Wing Nation really is.

Imitate these techniques and observe the results to learn which social media marketing techniques are most effective for your business.
    getting twitter followers recently posted..getting twitter followersMy Profile

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just
    spectacular and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
    Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.
    web development agency recently posted..web development agencyMy Profile

In advance of the storm, FEMA and the Department of Defense established Incident Support Bases (ISBs) in Westover, Mass.
    Several tugboats were needed to drag the General Slocum back into the water.
    The assailants vanished when Cheyanna crushed that device, before their
    victim muttered something softly into a bracelet on her right wrist.
    free rp For lol recently posted..free rp For lolMy Profile

I’m impressed, I must say. Seldom do I encounter a blog
    that’s both educative and engaging, and without a doubt,
    you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is
    something which not enough men and women
    are speaking intelligently about. Now i’m very happy that I stumbled across this
    in my hunt for something regarding this. get followers on twitter for cheap along with fast,
    Come on Supporters on your profile.
    Clients can certainly get more twitter followers
    by a large number of affordable companies.
    get followers on twitter recently posted..get followers on twitterMy Profile

I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is tasteful, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that
    you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again
    since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike.
    beginner piano lessons online recently posted..beginner piano lessons onlineMy Profile

Undeniably imagine that which you said. Your favourite justification appearded to be on the internet the
    simplest factor to have iin mind of. I say to
    you, I certainly get irked even as people think abput issues that they just do not understand about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thanks
    code psn recently posted..code psnMy Profile

I learn several fantastic material right here. Surely price bookmarking with regard to returning to. I ponder the amount attempt you placed to make such a superb beneficial web site.

Vile, dangerous and downright crafty chickens have flown the
    coop; is there no hero brave enough to suppress their uprising.
    Watch your flock live contented lives in a safe enclosure
    where they can roost, socialize and happily forage for food.

One will only need a few items to complete a chicken
    coop build, as it is relatively easy to build one.
    chicken coops recently posted..chicken coopsMy Profile

Within 6 – 12 months of starting online Stuart was earning a multiple 6-figure income.
    Affiliate programs in general do not require any commitment so you can set your own schedules in working on your Internet marketing so you
    can make money. The question how can i make money online is one asked
    by many people suffering from economic woes.
    legitimate ways to earn money online recently posted..legitimate ways to earn money onlineMy Profile

Hey! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!
    clumsy ninja cheats recently posted..clumsy ninja cheatsMy Profile

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board and I
    to find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I hope to present something again and help others such as
    you helped me.
    Vicki recently posted..VickiMy Profile

Howdy, i read your blkg occasionally and i own a similar one and i was
    just wondering if you get a lot of spam feedback?

If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can advise?
    I get so much lattely it’s driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.
    mattress pad king size recently posted..mattress pad king sizeMy Profile

Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post. It was funny.
    Keep on posting!

– cliquez ici
    – cliquez ici
    – cliquez ici
    – cliquez ici
    – cliquez ici
    – cliquez ici
    tnij.org recently posted..tnij.orgMy Profile

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment
    didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say excellent blog!
    Clarissa recently posted..ClarissaMy Profile

It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy.
    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it!
    Youth Bible Study recently posted..Youth Bible StudyMy Profile

Somebody essengially help to make seriously posts I’d
    state. This is the first tijme I frequented your websitte
    page and so far? I amazed with the research you made to create tyis particulqr post extraordinary.
    Excellent job!
    Charley recently posted..CharleyMy Profile

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed
    browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing
    to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Glen recently posted..GlenMy Profile

Definitely a great place to gather with marrakech riad private terrace friends, families and small groups.
    Moroccans forbidden by the electoral code, which
    permits a rapist to escape prosecution, and it was in Tangier that Cecil Beaton took the famous
    snap of the ‘Stones by the hotel pool. Hamza shows me a chunk
    of resin from a tree in the world of pop music, and we
    stayed till dark.