My friend Beth over at SUAR kicked this idea off this week and since it has been ages since I’ve done a post like this I wanted to jump on board. So without further ado, here’s some of the #fitgear I’m digging right now:
1. Chckbands–There are a few companies out there doing versions of these headbands, but I think my local girl Kara does it better than anyone else. She has a
fabulous variety of styles to choose from and makes them for both adults and kids. They’re not only cute, but they stay in place whether you’re getting your sweat on or not. A little foreshadowing–I’m going to be raising some money for TeamFight soon and anyone who donates will be entered into a raffle for some great swag. This four pack of headbands will be among the goodies.
2. These Mary Janes from Kigo Footwear–A while back I posted about my little addiction to minimalist shoes. Rachelle over at Kigo Footwear saw the post and thought maybe I needed another pair–she dropped these in the mail to me and it’s been love ever since. These are the most comfortable shoes; I feel like I am wearing nothing– and the color and style go with everything. If you like them, the good news is that Kigo is having a HUGE sale today on their site–I’m talking shoes as cheap as $25. Don’t miss out!
3. My bike–At five years old now, this bike isn’t new to me, but I still love it like it is. It’s a Trek Madone 5.0, carbon, and most importantly, fits me like a glove. I’ve put two sprint triathlons on my calendar for later this summer and so I’m starting to ride more often (I’d better!). I can’t tell you how much I love being on this comfortable bike. It handles beautifully and I am never sore from a bad fit–this thing is dialed in perfectly.
4. This Oiselle t-shirt–We’re all getting a bit of Olympic fever by now, aren’t we? Oiselle is and they recently sent me this tee to get me
on board. As always, Oiselle designed a shirt that is both comfortable and stylish. I pull it on over and over.
5. This Brooks running skirt–I worked a Brooks booth at the National Marathon back in March. When you help out like that, they send you a free pair of shoes and one item of clothing. I chose this skirt and I haven’t regretted it. It’s not only bright and cheerful, but made of mesh so it’s perfect for summer running.
That’s my wrap up. Have you tried any of these products? What’s on your summer list of #fitgear?