(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

Ok, I KNOW this has been a mild winter. Still, I’m pretty excited to see sure signs of spring around.

IMG 1172 300x224 (Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

Love seeing these in my neighborhood

Anyone else with me on this?

Comments

SO wish we had flowers out, but sadly we are still getting some snow. MOnday it was 50F here and Friday promises to be the same. I think Spring is close (I hope!)

I should show you a picture of what I am looking at out the window right now as I try to pump myself up for a snowy, windy, slushy, blustery run. It doesn’t look like that! Enjoy the signs of spring. It has to show up here sooner or later..
    marlene recently posted..WIAW + Weigh-In WednesdayMy Profile

I’m sad about our lack of snow. I really wanted some snow this winter. I keep saying “NOOOOO, stop being so warm, let it snow!” but now it’s March and it may as well just warm up and be spring already. :(
    Kim recently posted..Quick UpdateMy Profile

love, love, LOVE signs of Spring — especially now that I’m in Seattle!! It’s currently SNOWING outside, but I am told the cherry trees will be poppin’ next week! countdown is ON!! =)

I am with you! We have crocuses blooming too! And the apple trees are blossoming! I am waiting for a snow storm which will knock them all out. I don’t want that, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it may happen!
    Kyria recently posted..Then and Now: FebruaryMy Profile

I was born and raised in the wrong climatic zone. I love daffodils and tulips and all those cold climate bulbs that don’t work here in Brisbane. I did once get two tulips to flower after conning their bulbs that they’d been through a very cold winter in my refrigerator. You can put up as many of these photos up as you like and I won’t get sick of them.
    Char recently posted..Adrenalin- PumpersMy Profile

I am excited for spring, too. Unfortunately, we are having a snow storm right now. So there is some winter time still ahead… :(

Mine are up and starting to get buds. I’m always excited to see them, but worry they will still see snow. The mild winter has made it easier to bear, but spring is still the best!
    Christina recently posted..I’m Back…My Profile