Happy Valentine’s Day! If you haven’t seen it yet, the guys over at #RunChat are asking everyone to list the 10 things they like about running as a way to mark Valentine’s Day. I can tell you, this is hard to narrow down for me. Just 10? But here goes my attempt:
1. A chance to get outside and exercise, no matter what the weather.
2. The sense of accomplishment after the run.
3. The high I get while out there.
4. The social aspect of it–there’s not much else I’d rather do with good friends than go for a long run.
5. The sense of strong I feel.
6. The smile it puts on my face.
7. The way it sets up the rest of my day like nothing else.
8. The chance to work toward a goal.
9. The variety of scenery I get to experience up close and in person.
10. Experiencing progress when training goes smoothly.
What’s at the top of your list?