Everywhere you look right now, you see year-end reviews. Who made the news? Who died? Who married/divorced? Who dominated the sports scene? You get the picture. All fun stuff, but I’d like to hear from you guys–my really awesome, fantastic, supportive crew of readers–about your year.
So here’s the deal: I want you to answer the following questions about your 2011 year of running. Do it here, do it on your blog, do it anywhere, just, as they say, do it. I’ll post the questions, along with my answers, to get you started. Then fill in the blanks!
- Best race experience? For me, my only race experience, the Celtic Solstice 5-miler.
- Best run? First one back post-injury, Nov. 8, which I got to share with one of my favorite running partners.
- Best new piece of gear? Tough one, but I love my Oiselle clothing, every single piece of it!
- Best piece of running advice you received? To throw out my orthotics and make a change to minimalism.
- Most inspirational runner? My friend Dr. Mark Cucuzzella for his tireless efforts to encourage healthy habits and healthy running.
- If you could sum up your year in a couple of words, what would they be? A learning experience!
Talk to me, peeps!