(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

ohio 002 224x300 (Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

NOT a fan of snow!

Ohio, you’ve been cruel to me. But a seven-miler helped ease the pain, even if it was in YakTrax.

ohio 003 224x300 (Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

Literally, the last thing I grabbed when I walked out the door for Ohio was my YakTrax. Good move!

Comments

I am amazed you are up to running 7 miles again already so soon after your return to running! Maybe you can share some tips. I wasn’t sure if it’s X-Training that has helped you out or just you have great endurance in general.

Yeah the west side is rainy here and the east side is snow.
    Holly recently posted..Selecting a Running JacketMy Profile

eek! i wouldn’t last a minute in that stuff. i’m going to see my buddy Red in Michigan in Feb. i’m pretty sure i’m going to try to stay inside at all times. lol! good for you on getting out there in that snow!
    B.o.B. recently posted..Wordless WednesdayMy Profile

I am SO thankful we do not have snow in Columbus!

Happy New Year (and belated Christmas) to you and yours! I hope you are enjoying the holidays. :)

Do the yaxtrax work? I’ve heard mixed reviews. I’ve thought about picking up a pair, but never have. I’m sure I’ll need them before long here in KC.

No gloves?? Brr! It was so cold this morning I went to the treadmill. It is super windy today and I can handle the cold just not the wind. I have never run in Yak traks – they might be useful if we ever get any snow here!
    J recently posted..Merry Christmas!My Profile

Where there’s a will there’s a way. You northerned-climed people never cease to amaze me about the weather you’ll run in. I know I complain about the heat and humidity but I can’t really imagine running in weather where icicles build up on you.
    Char recently posted..A Boxing Day ConversationMy Profile