Ok, I’m not being original here in this post about a few of my current favorites, but I wanted to share them with you anyhow, ’cause frankly, they rock! Here goes:
1. These shoes: They’re from the Merrell barefoot line and they are my go-to everyday shoes. So cute, so comfy, and love the yellow color. They make my feet happy.
2. This oatmeal–It’s pure, simple oatmeal and it’s instant. I microwave it with some water, add milk, some Trader Joe’s almond butter with flax seed and some berries and/or bananas and there it is: breakfast perfection.
3. Afghani food–Mr. Zippy and I finally went to The Helmand, a Baltimore restaurant that I’ve heard about for years. I had an amazing chickpea salad to start and a spicy veggie dish for the main course. Not even gonna mention the amazing vanilla ice cream with cardamon, figs, dates and mango. It was incredible–I literally ate until I thought I would vomit.
4. My Kindle–I’ve had it since Christmas and just had to charge it for the first time. It is the best for traveling. What am I reading on it now? James Frey’s latest book–love his writing.
5. This shirt–It’s from Run Pretty Far. Doesn’t get any cuter, does it? Review and giveaway tomorrow!