|The crew at lunch–me, Jill, Beth, Jason and Clair|
Meet ups; amazing views; education; goodies; opportunities. The Fitness and Health Bloggersconference in Boulder was all that and more. I had a great time meeting some amazing rock star bloggers and learning more than my small brain can handle. You know I love me some bullet points, so here are the highlights:
|MissZippy meets Erin|
|It wasn’t all work and no play–Jill and Beth at lunch|
- I don’t know jack about blogging. But this conference taught me SO much and I can’t wait to get started implementing it.
- Twitter matters. A lot.
- Blogger—consider yourself on notice. I’m migrating ASAP.
- Ian Adamson is a perfect spokesperson for Newton—more on that to follow this week.
- My favorite blog discovery: NoMoreBacon. More on that later, too.
- Beth really does fart all the time. In spite of it (because of it?) she’s a great host!
- Jason has a great sense of humor and is a social media machine.
- Jill is a down-to-earth sweetheart.
- Beth’s friend, Clair, is a fun roommate and puts out a running/yogi blog worth your attention.
- Erin is a breath of fresh air. I love meeting young, smart girls who are going to make a dent in the world.
- Red-headed bloggers know a lot.
- Sitting all day long hurts.
- Each person you see in Boulder is fitter than the last.
- Not being able to run in Boulder is like being waterboarded.
- It really is a small world—I saw a former master’s swim-mate from Baltimore in the lobby of the conference hotel.
- I’ll be back next year.