Lots of randomness to share, so here goes:
- At brunch on Sunday we saw Woody Harrelson. We were sitting outside and he pulled up on his bike and locked it up. I actually didn’t recognize him, but did notice him because he was wearing Vibram Five Fingers. The waiter pointed him out to us after he was gone. He’s here shooting a movie–you know, Baltimore, the capitol of movie making?
- I’m wondering how long it will be before my son can kick my arse at every sport. I already know that on anything shorter than a 200 in the pool he’s got me beat. Last night we were playing lacrosse in the yard and I was trying hard, not giving him an inch. He beat me at something like 10 straight face-offs. I predict that within two years, he’ll have me at running too, and that’s ok by me!
- My feet are feeling pretty damn good right about now. My hope is that in two weeks I can start easing back into running (yes, again). Last injury. Ever.
- Pretty sure I ruined my ipod shuffle today at the pool. I’ve been using a case from H2OAudio to protect it. Apparently, however, I can find a way to get water into that case…I think opening it up after water running, dripping wet, allowed some water in. Then I let it sit in my gym bag all weekend. Today it lasted about 10 minutes then stopped cold.
- My dog, as much as I love him, has the most toxic gas you can ever imagine. It seriously woke me up last night.
- Four days until the outdoor pool season is here. I LOVE swimming outdoors.
- Ten days until the first beach trip of the season. Summer is the best.
- Finally, need some new shoes? Check back on Friday for a great giveaway!
What’s going on in your world?