It’s ironic to me that the month that, around here at least, offers some of the best weather is also the month that always threatens to be my undoing. Why is it that the schools want to jam pack every last activity in during these final weeks? Is there no way to spread it out a bit? An example–everything going on this coming week:
- A field trip to a local theater–could this not be a winter trip when we’re stuck indoors anyhow?
- Field day
- Staff appreciation week–or should I say STAFF APPRECIATION WEEK!!!!!!!! as the woman in charge is always compelled to write
- I’m volunteering for one of these three events and have guilt for not helping at the other two–what’s up with that?
- Let’s not forget that spring sports are also in full swing at this time of year
- And, last but not least, Mr. Zippy has managed to schedule LOTS of travel this month
Damn top of foot pain–where’s running when I need it?