Mostly Wordless Wednesday

Mostly Wordless Wednesday

I’m a bit annoyed at the fact that it’s almost April here in Maryland and I have to wear tights. Anyone else with me on this???

pin it button Mostly Wordless Wednesday

Comments

1. Agreed! Except I am much farther north but STILL!! I am supposed to into my capris now and just a long sleeve shirt! MY under armour cold gear should be packed away!

2. fancy nancy says:

MEEEE!!! We have a forcasted 6-12" for April 1st!!! Completely annoyed to say the least!

3. I totally agree! Like fancy nancy, the weather forecast says we're going to get snow on Friday! What's up with that? I need warmth!!

4. Coy Martinez says:

Same here!! It's sooo cold! Looks like your wearing red toe socks :)

5. Quinton J says:

yes…i'm with you. i pretty done with tights.

6. I love the cold, so I'm excited that I'm still wearing tights. We still have a full yard of snow as well. You don't have to say it: I know I'm crazy.

7. Silly Girl Running says:

Hahahaha! It's still off and on here. Shorts one day, tights the next. So, I'm 'half' with you on this one! :)

8. Run with Jess says:

Seriously?! YES!! I've got all these cute new running skirts and it snowed yesterday?!

9. Jogging with Fiction says:

Hahah, I have a race this weekend and they are predicting snow…I am not excited.

10. Amanda… DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More speed work in freezing weather. Snow today. Seriously?!

11. The seasons must be stuck somewhere between here South by me and you. We still having 85°+ days here with cooler temps in the mornings.

12. Jeff - DangleTheCarrot says:

Used to get real annoyed when I lived in MD!

13. This weather is why I love my treadmill and trainer!

14. Big Daddy Diesel says:

Ugh, we know your pain

Sincerely
    Ohio

15. Mamarunsbarefoot says:

But you are barefoot! LOL!! I know, I snowed here yesterday! I want SUMMER!

16. Come over here, you can run in your capri's or shorts. I myself still wear tights but I'm someone who's cold easily. And I run at 5.30 am when it's still freezing (at least this week).

But I did put away my thermo clothes, that's huge for me LOL

17. ShutUpandRun says:

I'm heading out in tights now. Not uncommon for CO, though. 30 degrees at 7:30, 60 degrees by noon. Makes it hard to dress.

18. BigHappyFamily says:

I'm in MD too. Today was better than yesterday, of course, but still tights for my run. Boo. Don't worry, soon we'll be complaining of the heat and humidity.

19. Michelle says:

Oh yeah – completely annoyed here and with more snow predicted for Friday I'm starting to think I'm never gonna see my capris again!

20. umm in upstate NY we are supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow tomorrow night!!! :( It's going to be 52 this afternoon though, so I'm gonna get a run in outside, while I can!

21. Bleck! Time to head south! ;)

22. I'm with you. this weather is horseshit.

23. ModernMom says:

We had snow here in Ontario Canada yesterday. Does that help!?

24. ME!

25. I drove through the most horrific snowstorm coming home from Moab – but it was in the mountains and those freaky storms are pretty common in the spring. In Denver this week we are to reach the HIGH 70's. I'm not complaining about that one – just wish I could wear my tempo shorts for a run in it!!! :P

26. Runners Fuel says:

It's finally starting to warm up here. Come visit!

27. marathonmaiden says:

no tights for me here but man, it is way too cold to be the end of march!

28. so over it! I'm in fairfax and just saw a snowflake! this is crap!

29. SupermomE12 says:

It's been snowing here all week, even though the kids are on "spring break". I feel your pain!

30. Sarah Kopf says:

Well, at least you look *cute* in them! (No, I'm not jealous… lol)

Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

31. Angie Bee says:

well you look cute if its any consolation :)

32. funderson says:

Well, if I was running at all I WOULD be since it is still dag-nabbit winter here too.

33. racing dawn says:

you're not alone… :) i'm so done wearing running tights for the season…

34. I'm with you on that!!

35. Shellyrm ~ just a country runner says:

It's snowing here now.

I am so over winter. I can't wait to complain about how under dressed the teenie-boopers are!! Bring on warm weather!

36. Totally agree. How are we suppose to acclimate to warm weather racing?!

37. Melissa C says:

Totally feel your pain! I am fearing a snowstorm will hit during my marathon on Sat in MI (it isn't forecasted, but it could change). I can't wait to move to KY in a few weeks!

38. Caratunk Girl says:

Don't even get me started on that one. They predict 1-2 FEET of snot (snow) this weekend.

I call BS.

Just saying.

39. I'm ready for spring too! We got snow last weekend and at the beginning of the week. It's time for warm weather!

40. Love to Run says:

I say ditch the tights. I live in Wisconsin and don't wear them that often in the winter and it is OK. Once you get moving, your legs warm up and they feel fine.

41. uh, yeah. We had snow flurries yesterday. Enough said.

42. runningonwords says:

I'm with you! I not only wore tights, I wore my thermal tights this morning!

43. I am sending you some of our degrees…it's supposed to hit 90 here by Friday! (I want my tights back!!!)
    Damn that global warming anyway!

44. La Historiadora de Moda says:

I hear ya! Where is spring?!?!?

45. They are forecasting 6 – 12 inches of snow for Friday. This is bad on so many levels including I don't want another snow day so I can go watch my daughter in her tri.

46. Jim ... 50after40 says:

I feel ya … 2 out of the 4 runs this week have been in snow flurries!!!

47. so sick of this…we are supposed to get 12 inches of snow here on Friday…i just want to wear my skirt and top and nothing else. so sick of winter running clothes.

48. It should be summer here in the Philippines right now, but yesterday it rained cats and dogs. Oh well. At least i don't have to shovel snow.

49. Amanda@runninghood says:

oh I am soooo with you!!! This means that we are going to have a glorious summer everywhere right? ;) We had a short summer and a loooooooooong winter. I'm hoping the rain holds off here so I can do my track workout outside tonight but not so sure that will happen. I just had a glass or two of wine while cooking dinner and listening to my Nora jones and I think that I may be running tipsy tonight…in the rain. booo.

50. Yep! Wore mine tonight in Indiana!

And I even ran early in the evening — not late. Too cold!!!

51. Happy Feet 26.2 says:

Trust me, the warm weather has arrived in the South and will be heading your way shortly. We've had too many 80 degree days already. I'm with Suzy, I prefer the cold for running and especially racing.

The worst part here, has been, race days are warm and humid, and then training days are cool, so you can't even acclimate to the heat. Urgh!

52. Bethany + Ryan says:

I made it through the winter without wearing tights once!! But only because i hate tights and i prefer the old lady, out-dated, old-skool, loose running pants

53. I'm completely with you. I have been bundling up all week and last week. Ran in the snow on Saturday. When oh when will Spring be here?

54. SO frustrating!! It's shorts one day, tights the next here. Very strange weather!

55. I feel ya! I am crossing my arms in support!

56. OMG what AJH said… Yikes! At least it's not THAT bad here!! :)

57. Umm yeah. It's been 40s-50s here in SC! Not a southern spring!

58. Lisa {eatprayrun-lisa.blogspot.com} says:

FOR REAL!!

59. YES! Although, it is supposed to be in the 70s here this weekend! BUT, I will believe it when I see it!

60. I am totally with you on that. Ran this morning and had to wear tights. I want some shorts weather.

61. Sporty Girl Jewelry says:

I feel your pain! I was in tights this morning – but only 2 tops and no jacket….that's something- right?!

62. Black Knight says:

Here t-shirt and short pants!!!!!