Comments

1. J says

Agreed! Except I am much farther north but STILL!! I am supposed to into my capris now and just a long sleeve shirt! MY under armour cold gear should be packed away!

2. Lisa says

I totally agree! Like fancy nancy, the weather forecast says we're going to get snow on Friday! What's up with that? I need warmth!!

3. Suzy says

I love the cold, so I'm excited that I'm still wearing tights. We still have a full yard of snow as well. You don't have to say it: I know I'm crazy.

4. Silly Girl Running says

Hahahaha! It's still off and on here. Shorts one day, tights the next. So, I'm 'half' with you on this one! :)

5. Matty O says

Amanda… DO NOT GET ME STARTED ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More speed work in freezing weather. Snow today. Seriously?!

6. Johann says

The seasons must be stuck somewhere between here South by me and you. We still having 85°+ days here with cooler temps in the mornings.

7. Fran says

Come over here, you can run in your capri's or shorts. I myself still wear tights but I'm someone who's cold easily. And I run at 5.30 am when it's still freezing (at least this week).

But I did put away my thermo clothes, that's huge for me LOL

8. ShutUpandRun says

I'm heading out in tights now. Not uncommon for CO, though. 30 degrees at 7:30, 60 degrees by noon. Makes it hard to dress.

9. BigHappyFamily says

I'm in MD too. Today was better than yesterday, of course, but still tights for my run. Boo. Don't worry, soon we'll be complaining of the heat and humidity.

10. Michelle says

Oh yeah – completely annoyed here and with more snow predicted for Friday I'm starting to think I'm never gonna see my capris again!

11. JC says

umm in upstate NY we are supposed to get 6-12 inches of snow tomorrow night!!! :( It's going to be 52 this afternoon though, so I'm gonna get a run in outside, while I can!

12. Jill says

I drove through the most horrific snowstorm coming home from Moab – but it was in the mountains and those freaky storms are pretty common in the spring. In Denver this week we are to reach the HIGH 70's. I'm not complaining about that one – just wish I could wear my tempo shorts for a run in it!!! :P

13. Sarah Kopf says

Well, at least you look *cute* in them! (No, I'm not jealous… lol)

Sarah
    TheWeatheredWord.blogspot.com

14. Shellyrm ~ just a country runner says

It's snowing here now.

I am so over winter. I can't wait to complain about how under dressed the teenie-boopers are!! Bring on warm weather!

15. Melissa C says

Totally feel your pain! I am fearing a snowstorm will hit during my marathon on Sat in MI (it isn't forecasted, but it could change). I can't wait to move to KY in a few weeks!

16. Caratunk Girl says

Don't even get me started on that one. They predict 1-2 FEET of snot (snow) this weekend.

I call BS.

Just saying.

17. Jen says

I'm ready for spring too! We got snow last weekend and at the beginning of the week. It's time for warm weather!

18. Love to Run says

I say ditch the tights. I live in Wisconsin and don't wear them that often in the winter and it is OK. Once you get moving, your legs warm up and they feel fine.

19. cheryl says

I am sending you some of our degrees…it's supposed to hit 90 here by Friday! (I want my tights back!!!)
    Damn that global warming anyway!

20. ajh says

They are forecasting 6 – 12 inches of snow for Friday. This is bad on so many levels including I don't want another snow day so I can go watch my daughter in her tri.

21. Rene' says

so sick of this…we are supposed to get 12 inches of snow here on Friday…i just want to wear my skirt and top and nothing else. so sick of winter running clothes.

22. Julius says

It should be summer here in the Philippines right now, but yesterday it rained cats and dogs. Oh well. At least i don't have to shovel snow.

23. Amanda@runninghood says

oh I am soooo with you!!! This means that we are going to have a glorious summer everywhere right? ;) We had a short summer and a loooooooooong winter. I'm hoping the rain holds off here so I can do my track workout outside tonight but not so sure that will happen. I just had a glass or two of wine while cooking dinner and listening to my Nora jones and I think that I may be running tipsy tonight…in the rain. booo.

24. Happy Feet 26.2 says

Trust me, the warm weather has arrived in the South and will be heading your way shortly. We've had too many 80 degree days already. I'm with Suzy, I prefer the cold for running and especially racing.

The worst part here, has been, race days are warm and humid, and then training days are cool, so you can't even acclimate to the heat. Urgh!

25. Bethany + Ryan says

I made it through the winter without wearing tights once!! But only because i hate tights and i prefer the old lady, out-dated, old-skool, loose running pants

26. Michael says

I'm completely with you. I have been bundling up all week and last week. Ran in the snow on Saturday. When oh when will Spring be here?

27. Sporty Girl Jewelry says

I feel your pain! I was in tights this morning – but only 2 tops and no jacket….that's something- right?!