Because I’m working on changing things up with my running form and the way I train, I’m reading everything I can get my hands on to get the information I need. I love reading and learning, but maybe I have too much information? I don’t know–there probably isn’t such a thing. But I have my work cut out for me.
Right now on my reading pile I have:
- Return to Fitness, by Bill Katovsky (review and giveway to come)
- The Big Book of Endurance Training and Racing, by Dr. Philip Maffetone (review and giveaway to come)
- Natural Running, by Danny Abshire
- The Barefoot Book, by Daniel Howell
- Chi Running, by Danny Dreyer (I’m taking a clinic next week)
- The Barefoot Running Book, by Jason Robillard
- Running on Empty, by Marshall Ulrich (review and giveaway to come)
So basically, when I’m not running, I’m reading about running. My head is spinning! What running books do you have on your list right now?