Have you ever wanted to see someone strip their soul bare? Well, here you go. MissZ at her ugliest:
- We’ve been spending a few days in Florida, two of them walking around the theme parks. This was a nightmare for my ITB. It was giving out over and over by the end of each day. If I’m that bad just from walking, how far off is running?
- I hate cold weather and live for warm weather. I’m having a hard time enjoying it without being able to run in it. Pathetic.
- I really don’t want to go under the knife for this, but I’m starting to wonder if that’s not where I’m headed.
- I now can’t bike, or lift with my legs. Muscle tone is going out the window. Can’t even go walk on the beach, because that irritates the stupid leg. I’ve never been so incapacitated. I can’t handle it.
- I don’t even give a damn that I’m not going to Boston because of this. But my son has a 5k April 3 that I really, really want to run with him. Probably not happening and that pisses me off.
- And worst of all–I have a friend who just tore her ACL. Surgery is of course in order for her. And here you have it, my new low. I’m jealous–she’ll get the surgery and be able to move forward. I have an injury that seems to have no end/no solution in sight. I know, I’m pathetic.
Yep, I’m in major whining and wallowing mode right now. I warned you.