A Must See

You MUST take a minute (or two) to watch this hilarious video. Probably a bit too much on the mark for some of us…

A Must SeeAnd look what came in the mail today! My bloggy Secret Santa, Amanda at Run to the Finish (she of great names), sent me all this running related stuff! A coffee mug that says “I’m a runner,” a great selection of teas to put in the mug, some gels, a pair of socks, and some immune boosters. Thank you! What a fun envelope to open.

Have a great night and be ready to get up and do it all over again tomorrow, people.

Comments

1. The coolest gift.

Amanda rocks.

So very cool.

2. OMGosh – meant to add. My favorite is: "Do you think you will win?" If I had a penny for every time someone has asked me that. UGGGGGGGGG.

3. Tim Wilson says:

Very cool gift bag! I have seen that video, but still watch it each time it gets posted anywhere. My wife laughs at me each time she hears the first sentence because she knows what I am doing again :) She laughed all the way through it even though she is not a runner :)

4. haha yes those videos are hilarious :) did you see the one about running vs jogging? definitely check it out on you tube if you havent!

5. Amanda - RunToTheFinish says:

woot, so glad it all arrived in one piece! happy holidays!!

6. Jogging with Fiction says:

awesome gift!

7. racing dawn says:

Fun gift! And yes I saw the video just the other day…so funny. You should also check out the ironman one – it is hilarious too!

8. Mamarunsbarefoot says:

The video is soo hilarious! Maybe next year I'll have enough bloggers to do a secret santa!!

9. That made me laugh! thanks. Very cool gift you got!

10. What a great gift – everyone so far has had a great gift! This is working well – there's something about picking your audience methinks…

11. Happy Feet 26.2 says:

The video is GREAT – totally loved it.

Also, loved the recommendation on my blog about the couch and visualization. I think I can go for that too. GREAT idea! Thanks!

12. Jeff - DangleTheCarrot says:

That video is spot on. All of them just crack me up!

13. Love the video and I'm ready to do it all over again starting early tomorrow morning. Have a good weekend!

14. Great goodies from Amanda!

15. I can't see the video at work but will look at tonight. I just heard a little rumor your gift had to arrive and I couldn't wait to see. Drooling over here!!! Very cool stuff!!

16. These videos kill me everytime. Your legs cramp and you can't walk…..you should try it….LOL!!!!!

That is a great surprise package…..enjoy the gift.

17. great gift! I'm waiting on mine : )

18. Ha ha…I never get tired of watching those videos!

Yay for your secret santa gift! I'm so glad Jill did that for all of us! :)

19. ShutUpandRun says:

I love that video. Spot on.

20. marathonmaiden says:

these videos have just taken over my life hahah. and awesome secret bloggy gift!

21. Very nice gift and um yes that video hits a little close to home!

22. Haha! I love this video. The only thing that would have made it better if instead of the woman saying, "what's a marathon," she said "how long is it?" And then the guy could have responded, "80 miles."

23. Funny stuff! Great secret bloggy gift… hooray for you!

24. His nipples were chaffing.

25. Julie @ Hotlegs Runner says:

totally sharing this! and it so applies to my post for today. hope you don't miss my post misszippy! I really need your expert opinion =)

26. Happy Feet 26.2 says:

the link worked, thanks. I have come back to your blog at least 3-4 times today and watch the video again. It's so funny!

27. Aww, Amanda was your secret santa? How cool! Great gifts. I personally love when people ask "do you think you'll win?" It makes me feel good that someone actually thinks I might! Of course they have no idea what they're asking but I take it as a compliment anyway.

28. Hey, not fair, I thought we had a $5.00 limit on the gift. All these great gifts make me look bad.

29. Anabela (Bela) Neves says:

Great gift! Also LOVE that video, so true, so funny!

30. LOL! That video is hilarious!

31. Tortuga_Runner says:

I'm with you Chris K, I bought a cute "365 ways I rock" desk calendar, then saw all the cool gifts, so I changed mine last minute. Hope my buddy likes my new gift.

32. Great gift box! And yes I have seen that animation, pretty darn funny, and right on target! Have a great holiday!

33. OK, that video is hysterical! I try not to laugh out loud when people ask me if I won a marathon. Those are some nice gifts from your secret santa too!

34. Hi Zippy,
    That video is so funny and so true!!! I was laughing and made my hubby watch it:) Mr. Julie was nodding his head up and down…said, yes, that is you Jules!

Wow, that is a great Secret Santa gift from Amanda:)

35. What a cool gift you had! I got a gift from secret Santa too, in fact it's the one who commented above me :)

36. Great gift packet!! Now I feel totally inadequate as a secret santa – my package wasn't that cool! :(

37. Detroit Runner says:

Great gift!

38. Running Librarian says:

I couldn't help but stare at the guys pockets..they look a bit disturbing..

39. Cynthia O'H says:

Great gift! Brand new socks are always such a perk!

40. love it! i should probably get off the computer and go finish my blogger gift so i am not the last one to send it :)

the video was spot on. haha.

41. Caratunk Girl says:

So funny!! Great gift!

42. What a totally awesome gift.

43. Jess @ Blonde Ponytail says:

lol!! I recall saying that I drive 26.2 miles, not run it. Then I go and do it!! hahahahaha!!

Amanda rocks! What a fun gift! You have to tell us how the Agave gel is.

Oh, and I posted on the "Garden Island" not be be confused with your home state!! ;)

44. That's so funny! :) And what a great gift bag!

45. Black Knight says:

Very nice gifts. A beautiful way to celebrate Christmas with the blogger friends.

46. BrianFlash says:

That video really rocks! It seems to be making the rounds on Facebook – about 10 of my friends have posted it :)

47. Miss Zippy,
    Would you post the link? I'm starting my own running blog and this would be perfect for the first post.
    Thanks in advance.

48. Adam Culp (Crazy Floridian) says:

Thanks for sharing the video, it was my first time seeing it. Yup, very close to home. Hmm, I wonder if the company psyche would make a good running partner? Didn't think of that.