|Some of the chocolate ladies (and a man!) in our pre-race get-ups|
We finished out the day with our chocolate party. Awesome food, good wine and great friends made for a really fun, if not exhausting, day!
Now onto tomorrow and the big decision–do I sign up for Boston or not?
- I haven’t done it in a few years and would like to get back there.
- I’d get to meet some of my favorite bloggers, like EMZ, Beth, and potentially Jill, among others.
- My time from last year would probably give me a first-wave start.
- It’s Boston.
- I hate training for a marathon in the midst of winter. If this winter is anything like last years (snowmageddon) I don’t know how I’d do it.
- I don’t think any of my training partners are interested in doing it this year. Do I want to be running 20s when they’re just doing 14?
- It’s expensive–I started checking on hotels in late September and most everything near the finish line is sold out already. What’s left is ridiculously expensive.
What to do, what to do?