This is the view from my car at 5:30 this morning. On tap–10 miles in the pouring rain.
Here’s my take on running in the rain:
- The dread of it is always worse than the actual run
- A hot shower never feels as good as it does after a run in the rain
- Misery loves company (thank you Becky and Tacy!)
- It still beats the treadmill
- That which does not kill me…
- I won’t melt
So, as the saying goes, when it rains, suck it up buttercup!
Don’t forget my Running Chics giveaway here–ends Monday, Oct. 4.