AJH over at Age Groups Rock tagged me with the Versatile Blogger, which means I am supposed to reveal seven random things about myself. So, here goes:
1. I am a creature of habit to a fault
2. I can’t garden worth a damn, which is one good reason I belong to a CSA (community supported agriculture)
3. I grew up on a nice, natural lake in NE Ohio. My younger brother was able to swim the 1/2 mile across it at age 6; I think it took me until age 9.
4. At said lake I learned to bait hooks, take fish off a hook, but not clean them. I caught a 2-lb. bass when I was 8 and then got mad at my parents for not letting me have it mounted!
5. I love going to bed early (I’m old before my time)
6. I’m pretty sure I was meant to live in the southwest; someday I’ll get there permanently.
7. I could live quite easily without a TV.
So…who hasn’t been tagged yet? If you’re among the first five to comment, please considered yourself tagged.