You’re invited…

To my 100th post celebration! Since we are spread out all over the place, I decided that I needed to throw a virtual party to mark my 100th post. Who’s invited? All of my lovely followers and readers. Thank you all for spending a few minutes with me each week–I appreciate you all and love your comments. Keep ‘em coming.

Now on to the party details: There are some great foodie/running bloggers out there. I’m hoping that Molly, Aimee, and Laura, will all bring some food. As for beverages–Viper and Marine Corps Mama know their beer. Could you two please bring some of your favorites to share?

Dress for the party? Well, Tonia is known for her fashion sense, and she has tons of wonderful running skirts, so maybe she can make some recommendations. Shoes are definitely optional, so Barefoot Josh and Barefoot AngieB can be comfortable. Although Angie, not sure you can come unless you wear your award-winning outfit!

To keep it interesting, I’d like to include all my triathlete blogging friends too. Big Daddy Tri Diesel, KC, Jeff, and Aimee, please come. To that end, I think some of the most interesting/funny conversations could be had with Beth, so I’d love to have you here! Julie, you must come simply because you’re so darn nice and would put a smile on everyone’s face.

For inspiration, I hope that AM will come and give everyone a pep talk. Also, all the folks who just ran Boston–teamarcia, Jill, Meg, and Ana Marie, please make an appearance and share your tales of #114 with us.

My international pals would also be fun to have along: Johann, the Black Knight, Laura, Petra, and Terry, I’d love to see you once the volcano has stopped erupting!

Finally, I hope the injured NY Wolve joins us–a party might cheer you up!

I know I am overlooking some really great bloggers and regular contributors–it is not intentional, trust me! (all this linking has me seeing double) Remember, you’re all invited.

Please RSVP.

• No Related Posts

Comments

1. buryblue says

Congrats on your 100th post I am raising a glass of local Aspall Cider to you – heres to your next 100.

2. Laura (also known as Angel31!) says

Thanks for inviting me to bring some food, you know I would make it delicious! Congrats on your 100th post, I very much enjoy your blog! x

3. barefootjosh says

I'm not so good at parties. I usually make a fool of myself, and that's before I start drinking. So if Viper is going to be there… sheesh.

Alright fine I'll come.

Congrats on #100!

4. MCM Mama says

Congrats on your 100th post! I've got a fridge full of cold microbrews, so I'll be happy to bring some on by.

Sadly, if Tonia brings the fashion police, I'll be kicked out. ;o)

5. Big Daddy Diesel says

I am so there my friend, Jeff and I have been trash talking through email since hockey playoffs started, should provide some quality entertainment. I promise we will behave.

Is lyrca OK, maybe a nice tech shirt, tri shorts or a bib, or should I consult with Sonia. Is it going to last a while, debating whether I should bring my racing flats or something with a little more support.

Is the pool wetsuit legal?

If the party last a long time, I am going to have to bust out the compression sleeves on the dance floor. Last but not least, on the dance floor, can I wear my Garmin 305 HRM, I want to make sure I stay in zone 2 out there.

Congrats on the 100th post

6. misszippy says

Hmmm, some scary images there, Big Daddy! Ewa, I'm with you–let's skip the healthy stuff for this one!

7. Pam F. says

Party??? Did someone say something about a party??? I'M THERE!

Happy 100th post to one of my favorite bloggers! :)

8. KC (my 140 point 6 mile journey) says

you know I'm in! wouldn't miss it. let me know date, time, place so I can get there on time. I'll be arriving on 2 wheels! congrats on your 100th post! I really enjoy your blog.

9. Jeff - DangleTheCarrot says

I AM THERE!!! Better watch out though, Diesel and I might pull each others Tri jersey's over our shoulders and have a slap fight! (aka Hockey style)…. I'll also bring some pre-party hydration – Gatorade, Infint. Some GU Roctane to keep the party going and then some Ultragen, you know, for recovery. Happy 100th!

10. RockStarTri says

Congrats. The big question is who is going to embarrass themselves so they won't be invited back for the 200th party. Then again, that might be me.

11. Robin says

Congrats on your 100th post, and somehow I was (1) Not a follower (thought I was??)
    (2) Somehow got disconnected from you (but I'm back and you're front and center on the Turtles blog)

Loved this creative post, MZ! :)

HUGS from Orlando!
    robin/turtle runner
    (i promise to be a weekly visitor! hold me to it!)

12. Molly says

Sounds like a rockin' PAR-TAY to me!!!!!

Congrats on your 100th post…I'm off to eat some cake to celebrate….

: )

13. AM-GoalsfortheWeek! says

omg, this is by far too COOL! love it!! RSVP- Yes!

and wow, only your 100th post and look at all your followers, comments, and momentum on this blog. now THAT is just too cool. You just gave us our pep rally talk;-)

congrats!

14. Erica says

Congrats on 100!! I will be fashionably late…as I have to run their and well I am still working on my pace times :)

15. Kenley says

Congratulations to your 100th post MissZippy. I just had mine a few weeks ago. I am not having a kick ass party like you did though. Let me know how it turns out. lol. Great and imaginative post, I loved it. Happy Trails, and raising my glass of cool aid to your next 10000000 posts.

16. Julie says

A party for Zippy's 100th post….I am so flipping there!!! Sounds like a great time with fantastic friends:) I will bring the wine and something chocolate…He he:) Hope thats okay!!

Ha ha, Big Daddy Diesel and Jeff trash talking…a must see:)

Congrats on your 100th post….exciting stuff:)

17. ModernMom says

Congrats to you on your 100th post! (and to sending out all that linky love..that is a feat in itself) :)

18. Laura says

Wahayyy! Thnks for the shoutout! And even though I'm a bit late I hope I can still come to the party :D

Congrats on the 100th post! Keep up the good work I really enjoy reading your blog :)

19. Danna says

Miss Zippy! Congrats! I love your blog! We'll be the designated drivers… thats what the mormons are for right?!?! Keep up the awesomeness! Danna